Tuesday 6 September 2011

about Myself


aBoUt MySeLF.. ... ..
My name Is Nur Athirah..QT
I am 19 years old..
Live at Batu Gajah,Perak..
Study at UiTM Seri Iskandar,Perak..
(Faculty of Art & Design)Fashion Design..
AD116 2B..My Email: Athirah_5966@yahoo.com
: Tira_5966@yahoo.com
About My LiFe..

Before continue my studies at UiTM, i’m study at Sekolah Menengah Teknik Ipoh,Persiaran Brash.i take form 6 in history course.I like Indonesia history because that has many story about rank to be a king.
Before i study at Sekolah Menengah Teknik Brash Ipoh,I’am study at Sekolah Menengah Teknik Kuala Kangsar,Perak.I take fashion design at this school.I get many experience when im study at this school.From this school i introduce my talent in singing and in the same time i’m as a school PEERS(pembimbing elit rakan sebaya).At here i know how to sewing a clothes,blouse,skirt,slack and etc.I love this couse..i still remember this memories..once ever i’am crying because cannot sewing the style shirt collar and do the wrong problem repeatation..and my teacher said “if u want cry..u can cry now..u can cry satisfied now..and the last..i get a smart collar in style shirt..i love my teachers...expecially my fashion teacher..

I like sewing but i don’t want na be a fashion designer..want to be a fashion designer is not easy..must have a creative idea..creatve idea meaning you must know new trend..
or can design any time you want to do..

i want to be a teacher..i think teacher more easy than to be a designer..
because teacher only teaching student..
but we all know student attitude..

0 comments:

Post a Comment